CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Choice & Accountability Handout

When I was a laurel, I was in charge of creating and designing the bulletin board for our Young Women. Each month a different one of the seven values would be the theme for the bulletin board. I have recently just found some of those documents I used for the bulletin board. So, I will post them :)

This first one, is actually one I used as kind of.. a 'poster' I guess. It was printed out on the normal white paper, but was taped to an orange paper underneath so it was kind of a 'layered, scrapbook' look. (I guess- Hah.)
Anyways, even though I used this has a poster, It could also be shrunk to a handout on Choice and Accountability.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...