CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Missionaries!!!!

So, these are some missionary items that I created a long time ago for some various primary lessons. There are two different types of stationary and some bookmarks; they are all about missionary work.

Oh, P.S. all the ClipArt is from MormonShare.com and SugarDoodle.net

1 comments:

Anonymous

Love these! Thanks so much for creating and sharing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...