CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Preparing For Young Women

Lots of the girls in my group were about to turn 12 when I got my calling. In order to have a handle of them finish up the Preparing for Young Women section in the book, I put together this little booklet that they could do. They could do it alone, but we chose to all do it as a group so that we could discuss the questions and our answers. Here are pictures of what each page of the book look like... (I printed out the Cover Page on colored paper.) Oh! Also, the order they are in, is the order in which I constructed the booklet.



So, if you have some girls that are in a hurry to finish the Preparing for Young Women activities before their birthday, this booklet might work nicely! (It did for me!)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...