CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

June 2008 Visiting Teaching Message

This is a handout I made for the June Visiting Teaching message. (3 per page.) I usually make a handout each month and attach it to some cookies, or some other type of goody. The Clip Art I used for this handout is from Microsoft Word.

Enjoy! (They look so cute when printed out on colored paper!)

2 comments:

Jessica

Yay!- you got your blog up and running. I look forward to seeing all of your cute stuff. My girls love having you as their leader!

JAMIE

Dang girl! I wish you were my visiting teacher!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...