CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Activity Days Card

I was looking through all of my old things of things that I have used in the past. Here is a card I made one time to remind the girls of Activity Day. After receiving this card, one of our inactive girls attended for the first time! It was so exciting. I think they are really cute--but then again I'm biased because... I made it. :o)

Here is a blank card that you can use to type or write in your own information: (You will want to print this double sided. So that they are on the same paper, like a card.) There are 2 per page. Just cut down the horizontal middle and you'll have two cards that you can fold.




The ClipArt is from the April 2001 Friend Magazine. (I found it at SugarDoodle.net)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...