CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Attendance Role

This is a document I made awhile back to keep track of who was attending Activity Days. As you can see, in the top half you can fill out the names of the girls in your group; on the bottom half you can write the names of any visitors, and the name of the girl that they came with.

Hope that makes sense. I think it's pretty easy to figure out; if not, let me know.


Oh, as you can see, this is only for the latter part of the year.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...