CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Beatitudes Matching Game

I made this matching game to play at the end of my Beatitudes Lesson on Sunday. It's simple, but pretty cute. Just print the pages out on cardstock so that they aren't see-through!





4 comments:

landinclan

Thanks for posting this, I know it's 4 years old but it'll be a great reinforcement after my lesson tomorrow.
-Kelly

Shay

Thank you for creating this! I will definitely be using this with my primary lesson tomorrow!

~T~

Just what I needed for a last-minute sub assignment. Thanks!

Anonymous

Great set! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...