CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Family Home Evening Bingo

I created a version of this:

http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=21bc9fbee98db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=91376123a35bb010VgnVCM1000004d82620a____&hideNav=1

So, this is my own version:

I made four different cards (so that the kids wouldn't always get bingo at the same time.) And I printed them out on blue card stock.

Click here to Download the different cards: Download, Download, Download, Download

:o)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...