CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Marriage Standards

“Lesson 36: Marriage Standards,” Young Women Manual 3, 129

I made this handout to go along with the Marriage Standards Lesson. But, you could also use it for something else; anything you'd like. :o)

FOR A NEWER (2011) VERSION OF THIS HANDOUT, GO HERE!


For the older version:
Here is the single picture and what it looks like on my Word Document page. Click [HERE] to Download! :)





The ClipArt is from Microsoft Word.

1 comments:

Connie

Love this! And so powerful that it is scripture! Thanks for the help.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...