CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Bookmark

I recently made this bookmark for an upcoming primary lesson. I found the clipart on SugarDoddle.net

Feel free to use it if you like it. :o) Click on the image to see it enlarged. You may need to shrink it in Microsoft Word in order to put several on one page. I'll show you what that would look like in a bit when I can post it.


EDIT: Ta-Da! Here's what it looks like on my Microsoft Word page. 5 bookmarks fit on one page.


Love ya all,
Emma

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...