CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Primary Note

I revised this Note so that everyone could use it. Here is a picture of the single note:



And here is a picture of all 4 on my Word Document page. They will fit on it if you set the page to 'landscape.'



When a child misses primary I usually have all of the children sign the back of this card. Then I usually hand deliver the card to the child's house. If I'm not able to deliver it in person that week, I will mail it with the lesson that they missed on Sunday.

:o)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...