CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Prayer Handouts

I am going to use these for “Lesson 37: Jesus Christ Teaches the Nephites to Pray,” Primary 4: Book of Mormon, (1997),132 But you can use them for any prayer lesson.

I got all of the clip art from SugarDoodle.Net

Click the link under the picture to download:


Click here to download a boy version: Download

5 comments:

Anonymous

I would love the boy version! The majority of my 4yr old class are boys. It will be for next week, thank you!

MaryKay

I'm also interested in the boy version. I have 4 girls and 4 boys that come every week. They are ages 5-6 and most read well and will sing with me, even if the song is unfamiliar, if they have the words in front of them. They will love these handouts!

Anonymous

You Rock! Thank you so much for making this available to me today... Smiles!

Anonymous

Thank you!

Anonymous

Thank you!! These are perfect for my lesson!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...