CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Am Wise When I Choose the Right

“Lesson 36: I Am Wise When I Choose the Right,” Primary 2: Choose the Right A, 193

I just made this Door Hanger to go with the Choose the Right Primary Lesson. :o)

For a free copy of the document, check out:
http://sites.google.com/site/emmasplacetobe/Home/primary


1 comments:

Juli

Just found your site, I am a busy lady that likes things to look good. This will help my classes greatly. Keep on keepin on

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...