CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

NEW Prayer Handout

Get this everyone... I'm out of colored ink. Not to mention...... I really wanted to make a really cute new prayer handout for my Primary class this week. So, here goes:

I made it in microsoft word, and everything is black and white. It has two sides. I printed it out and then cut out each side. Then I glued the fronts and backs on pieces of black cardstock. (I LOVE cardstock.)

Anyways, here are some pictures of what they look like when they are done. I think they are cute. I will be using them this Sunday. To download, click on the link underneath the pictures!

Front:


Back:


CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD: Download


The black cardstock really makes a cute border!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...