CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Primary 2009 CD Labels

Edit: I recieved this email from Tricia today:

Thank you so much for sharing your Eternal Family CD Label with me! It is so terrific and I am so excited to have these for our Primary children! It took a little while to get them formatted because I am not very good with the computer. I wanted to let you know what labels I bought and share the template that fit the labels I purchased in case someone else asks.
I purchased Avery Laser White CD Labels [you are right, they have them at Staples and Office Max]. The label number is 5698. I am attaching the paper formatted to fit these specific labels. If someone uses another brand or number they will need to format the labels for that brand/number.

So, if you get those same labels, let me know and I can send you the new format! If you get other labels, you may have to do some reformatting yourself to get it to work just right.

Thanks SO much Tricia!!!



I made these today for Kristy and wanted to share them in case anyone else was interested.

The clipart is from SugarDoodle.Net (I love sugardoodle.)

To download the word format, visit:
http://sites.google.com/site/emmasplacetobe/Home/primary
or send an email to emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com

Oh, and make note that if you plan on actually attaching these to some CDs, you'll need to get the right type of paper for that.

Version 1:

Version 1 Black and White:


Version 2: (I can change this one to whatever color you want)
Version 2 Black and White:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...