CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Activity Days Agenda


The CUTE clipart found on this document is from SugarDoodle.net

Each time we have Activity Day, I have a board that says who is Conducing, Giving the Opening Prayer, the Spiritual Thought, and the Closing Prayer. I kinda feel that by doing this, it helps prepare them for the transition into Young Women.

For the person who is conducting, I provide this sheet of paper [with all the information filled in.] The one I had been using previously, was too hard for the girls to read. This new one is a lot simpler and, if they want, they can just read it word for word.

The girls love it and always want to be the person conducting Activity Days; it's lots of fun. :o)

I also have a binder, that I created, full of spiritual thoughts. I will be posting images of that once I have time.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...