CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Activity Days- The Sacrament

"1st Activity in January: Learning and Living the Gospel - Explain how taking the sacrament helps you renew your baptismal covenant. In a family home evening, teach others about things we can do to remain faithful."

We will also be talking about appropriate thin
gs to think about during the Sacrament. After we finish our discussion, we will be making some things that will help them teach the lesson in a family home evening.

This is one thing I found that we will be using:

http://lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=21bc9fbee98db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=330186881daab010VgnVCM1000004d82620a____&hideNav=1

Click on that link and it will take you to a page of the LDS website. :o)


I'll post more for this activity day once I find it all!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...