CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

February 2009 Visiting Teaching

Here are my handouts for February. Feel free to change or customize them however you like! You can download the Word document by clicking on the link under each picture.

There is a misprint on these pictures, but it is corrected in the documents. Enjoy!





If those links aren't working, you may try visiting http://sites.google.com/site/emmasplacetobe/Home/relief-society or emailing me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...