CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Monday, March 9, 2009

An Award!

I just received an award for this blog from Bethany! She is so sweet and I feel so special to have been given an award! Here are the rules:

List 7 things you love and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know they've won! You can copy the award and put it on your sidebar to let the whole world know that your KREATIV!

So, here goes!

7 things I love:
  1. My family
  2. The Gospel
  3. My Missionary
  4. T.V.
  5. Jell-o with the fruit in it
  6. Nectarines
  7. Shopping
7 bloggers I love: [this was hard to only pick 7]
  1. Shauna @ Trying To Stay Calm
  2. Ashley @ Forever and Always
  3. Karie @ Something Good Happened
  4. The Mom @ Babes in Hairland
  5. Kris @ My One Cute Blog
  6. Katie @ Visiting Teaching Surprise
  7. Everyone @ Family Home Evening Blog
So, take the award and ENJOY!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...