CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Coming Forth of the Book of Mormon

“Lesson 15: The Coming Forth of the Book of Mormon,” Primary 3: Choose the Right B, 70

Here is a handout for this lesson:


To download, click here: The Coming Forth of the Book of Mormon.doc

or go to:
http://sites.google.com/site/emmasplacetobe/Home/primary
or send an email to emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com

1 comments:

Michele Alger

This is perfect!! I'm so thankful for your sharing your talents with me. I am printing this out now for my class. I wanted something that went right along with the lesson...this is exactly what I was looking for!! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...