CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Patriarchal Leadership in the Home

“Lesson 14: Patriarchal Leadership in the Home,” Young Women Manual 1, (2002),56

Here is a handout I made for this lesson:

To download, visit: 1-14_Patriarchal Leadership in the Home.doc

or go to:
http://sites.google.com/site/emmasplacetobe/Home/young-women
or send an email to emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com

1 comments:

Anonymous

I love this! Such a cute handout - I made mine on a full sheet, so I could put it on an easel to display during the lesson. That way, the girls with fathers that might not be where this lesson is hoping, know the purpose of the lesson, and the role they play in eternal families! THANK YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...