CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Help ♥

I received an email today from Emily at LDSPrimaryPosters.com [http://ldsprimaryposters.blogspot.com/] informing me of a tragic accident that has taken place.

Here is what she has said, "A young family in my ward here lost their father in a tragic car accident this week. He leaves behind 6 children and a wife. I want to help."

Out of the kindness of her heart she will be donating all of her sales for the month of April to help this family. Please take some time to look at her site; if there is anyway that you'd be able to help out, it is greatly appreciated.

Click here to read more.


Thank you so much.

~ Emma ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...