CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Friday, April 24, 2009

New David Bowman Print

David Bowman has a new, beautiful print out called "Joy." It is absolutely amazing! Here is the print and what David has to say about it...

"Joy"

Blessed are ye because of your faith. And now behold, my joy is full. 3 Nephi 17:20

"This is one of my favorite moments in the Book of Mormon. After stating this, Jesus simply spends some time blessing and interacting with the children, while angels descend out of heaven. In this piece, I wanted to depict our Savior in that moment of "full joy". I see Him smiling and laughing spontaneously, filled with so much love for those young people, to the point of weeping for joy (as it mentions in the record He did). If its human nature to manifest feelings of joy and love in that way... then I have to believe that would especially be the case for the One who is the embodiment of every good and righteous instinct of human nature."
~Dave Bowman~

My friend Shauna is having a giveaway at her blog, you should all check it out!!!

AND don't forget to check out David's site at http://www.bowman-art.com/indexFineart.htm!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...