CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Friday, May 22, 2009

The Holy Ghost Helps Us Know the Truth

“Lesson 20: The Holy Ghost Helps Us Know the Truth,” Primary 3: Choose the Right B, (1994),94


I made these door hangers for this lesson. To download the word document, click on the link under the picture. Feel free to change and customize it for yourself!



If the link isn't working, you may email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com for help. :o)

5 comments:

Allison @ Room Mom 101

I love these! This idea is perfect for the end of class when the kids need something to color. Thanks for sharing!
Allison

Bobbee

Thank you! My class will love these!

Chelsea

I needed a coloring page regarding the Holy Ghost and you had just what I needed. Thanks for sharing!

Beth

Thanks for sharing this! Looks like you made this handout before half my Primary class was born -- just wanted you to know you are blessing lives even six years later!

Missy

Just what I was looking for, thank you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...