CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Monday, July 20, 2009

The Sacrament Reminds Us of Our Covenants

“Lesson 33: The Sacrament Reminds Us of Our Covenants,” Primary 3: Choose the Right B, (1994),161


To download the word document, click on the link under the picture.
Feel free to change and customize it for yourself!




If the link isn't working, you may email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com for help. :o)


1 comments:

snbjork

Thank you for sharing this! I am printing this beautiful picture out and laminating one for each of my students. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...