CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Handouts

I am going to start making handouts again... what I need to know is...

What lessons are you on?

I don't even know where to begin; so any help would be appreciated! Please email me to emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com


Thank you!

3 comments:

Em

Thank you so much for your creative mind and sharing your talents! It really helps me a lot. I'm not sure if my ward is off from every one else but 15th will be lesson 32 and the 22nd will be lesson 33. Thanks again for all you do!

Diane

Our ward is one the same lesson as "Em" Thanks...

Sarah G.

Emma,
Woodglen Park Y.W. are on Lesson 28, Agency,8/22, in Manual 2 of course.
Thanks for all your cute ideas, and congrats on your marriage!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...