CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Primary 7: Lesson 19

"Lesson 19: The Lost Sheep, the Lost Coin, and the Prodigal Son," Primary 7: New Testament, (1997)

To download a document with four sheep per page, click on the link underneath the picture!
Download


If the link isn't working or you have any questions, please email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Scrapbook Addict

Very cute, I love it!

naptime nostalgia

Just linked over from Sugardoodle. First time on your blog. Love all the downloads and handouts! Thanks so much for this cute sheep download! It will be a great addition for my primary lesson tomorrow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...