CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Repentance

Young Women Manual 3 >> Lesson 26: Repentance

You have two options as to how to download this handout:
1) Click on the link under the picture. -OR-
2) Click on the image to enlarge. Right click and save as a picture.

Download



Leave comments or send emails to emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com


2 comments:

Ginger

New follower. Love your blog! Just found just what I needed for my primary lesson. Thank you!

Ginger
gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

Vicky

I liked this poster and made one(in Portuguese) to my Primary class. Thanks for sharing your idea ;D

xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...