CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Emma's Place. This is a site where I post my ideas, creations, lesson helps and lots more stuff.
Take a look around and find what you are looking for. I have items for Primary, Activity Days, Young Women, Relief Society, and more!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at emmasplacetobe@yahoo.com!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Dating Decisions

"Lesson 35: Dating Decisions," Living a Virtuous Life


There are two versions of this handout. For the older version, go [here]

To download this new handout below, click on the link under the picture.
There are two different options: a .pdf file and a .doc file.

If you want to keep the font, download the .pdf file.
If you want to add your own font or change wording of the handout, download the .doc file.

Download the one that works best for you!


1 comments:

Bec

Just had to say thank you for this handout. I'm teaching this lesson tomorrow as a fill-in teacher and this is exactly what I wanted! Thanks again. Rebecca (Australia)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...